Friday, May 13, 2011

Archangel Metatron

It was the spring of 2003 when I first met Metatron. I had worked with angels before and had been studying Doreen Virtue's work on angels. A few years back, I went to see Doreen and spent time in an Angel workshop and got an Angel Oracle Deck. I was following a daily yoga practice and developing a mindful lifestyle. Metatron was new to me and I was in a learning metaphysical phase in my life. Reading anything I could get my hands on that would expand my mind is what I did. My morning ritual was a daily angel card reading with my AM coffee. I kept getting the Metatron card and it never failed there he was. For an entire month or so there was Metatron. It was frightening how much this card was in my face. For some reason, I was afraid that I kept getting this card. I mean, who is Metatron? and what does he want with me?. I would experiment with the reading and try different times of the day etc..and there was Metatron and I could not get away. Now I wonder at this time in my life, Why did I fight this card? What was I running away from? What did I not want to see? How many times we do this, our poor angels and guides keeping getting our attention and we either don't listen or we ignore them. I did this a lot when I needed to trust my gut and listen and I did not. My guides were going to keep putting that guidance in my face until I listen and act upon that guidance.Listen to your guides when they are working hard to get your attention and listen. They will drop hints or you will over hear a conversation, but somehow they will get your attention. There was something about myself that I did not want to face. One day, I went to the local bookstore to get research and get further information about angels and Metatron. It was another hit by my angels to direct me to learn and get more information to go to the bookstore that day. Going to the bookstore cafe I walk past the local community board and it was the Metatron card in a lifesize poster size. It was staring me in the face and this time I could not ignore it. I had to face myself and Metatron. I knew I had to take action. We must take action when we receive guidance. When we take that step another will present itself to you. I stopped and looked at the poster and it was a local channel offering a Metatron channel. I knew I needed to be there. I bought an angel book and a Metatron book and the next day attended the channel. I have never been to a channel and was scarred I did not know what to expect or what was going to happen. I finally followed and listened to my guidance. When have you overlooked your guidance or not listened to spirit trying to get your attention? It seems that I can be psychic for others, but when It came to myself I was blind or I choose to be so. This was an experience that was in my blindspot.I needed to face myself and I wanted to run away instead. When have you done that. Here I was at this channel and I knew in my heart that I was hearing truth. It ran up my spine the energy. Tears were rolling down my face. I remembered and I needed to rememebr. The message touched my heart and that is what truth does. You just know when you here truth there are no doubts. When Metatron faced me I could not stop crying and I uttered the words "what are you trying to tell me" the words went through my soul and he told me who I was and who I would become. I was told of a past life and my soul light. That day was a turning point in my life. This experience enhanced my life purpose and path. I was gathered with lightworkers and folks of like mind and my spirit community developed. I had healing to do and the journey of my inner path began on a deeper level.Metatron has been with me ever since and that day brought my connection to Metatron. Healing occurs in layers as we heal one layer another appears for clearing and release. It is the journey of healing the soul and remembering who you are. It is our journey to the divine. We embark on our own hero journey to wholeness. We receive one step on our journey and then the next. When we surrender and listen plus follow the guidance the next step is revealed. It is our faith that gets us through. Trust and have faith it is all part of the journey and the beauty of the mystery. Listen to your angels and pay attention and act upon the guidance you get. It will change your life.